1. Faust avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Faust said:

Funny story....I was arrested in my home town of New Braunfels for doing nothing other that wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt in 1998. I'm not kidding. When Manson got wind of this, he was on the Howard Stern show, and they both somehow got my phone number and called my house. Unfourtunately, I could not come to the phone, but my amazing Mom did, and she talked to both of them for a while. Manson said he would send a package with shirts and concert tickets and stuff. I'm STILL waiting for that package to arrive......

2. dead undone avatar

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM, dead undone said:

i m a big time follower of marilyn manson. So now in the twins of evil tour the bad meets the evil. Fucking awesome.

3. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

NAH INDIGOTHEY WILL ROCK TOGETHER AWESOME, I LIKE MM WAY BEFORE I KNEW KORN AND I PLAY THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER IT FITS PERFECT TO MY TASTE ALL MY FRIENDS LIKE THEM BOTH BIG TIMES !!!!

4. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

I GOT ALL OF MM AND THE ROB ZOMBIE WITH JOHN 5, IT IS A BADDDD ONE !!!! HELLBILLY DELUXE 2 !!!! I WANT THE SOUNTRACK OF THE CONCERT !!!! FR13 SPOOKY SH.... MY LUCKY # BUT IGUESS ON A TUESDAY....

5. Anomaly avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Anomaly said:

They better come to Florida :/

6. KoRnismyO2 avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM, KoRnismyO2 said:

Just saw the J Devil FB post, sounds like it'll be awesome. The closest one to me that was on there was Vegas...Hmmmm...good excuse to go to Vegas?? Lol

7. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Figure09 said:

Wow Friday the 13th?

8. Wind Dancer avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Wind Dancer said:

Twins of Evil how fitting! LMAO

9. Indigo Flow avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Indigo Flow said:

MM's crowd won't like J Devil, truth.

10. Joe Barajas avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Joe Barajas said:

This show is going to be so sick!