1. Elf3 avatar

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Elf3 said:

whoah whoah whoah whoah....that is supreme badassery man. I can totally relate to your excitement...but you saw them at the beginning of their fame!!!! How cool is that? That has to be the best KoRn StoRy I've ever heard.

2. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

that's so awsome! i hope my first concert can be something like yours.

3. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

that's how it was when i watched their concert on netflix, i never really was into them but after that, i went all out. i'v never been to a concert before, but when they come to missouri i will do all it takes to go.

4. BassSlapperGoodGod avatar

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM, BassSlapperGoodGod said:

right on you're old school as hell!

5. ZackaryVS avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Interesting... it's funny, my first KoRn show (mayhem fest) was only 2 years ago but I feel like I've known them forever. I didn't know anything about KoRn before the concert. But during the show, I was blown away. Then I became obsessed with them lol I still have my KoRn concert shirt.

6. TineX avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:02 AM, TineX said:

I wish there was FV in Europe...

7. erikakorngirl83 avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM, erikakorngirl83 said:

OMG!! ForthWorth? 1998? I was totally at this show too!!!!!! How crazy is that?? I was however not on the floor but had some pretty good seats. I LOVED reading this, it took me back and plus it seems like you had an amazing experience. This was also my first korn show!! Wow, thanks for posting, I REALLY enjoyed :)

8. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

Whoa.. That's a crazy and cool story u told.

9. Corrupted avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Corrupted said:

What an awesome and memorable night that must have been for you!

10. Big Shark avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Big Shark said:

Awesome story, really well told :P!