1. BassSlapperGoodGod avatar

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM, BassSlapperGoodGod said:

right on you're old school as hell!

2. ZackaryVS avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM, ZackaryVS said:

Interesting... it's funny, my first KoRn show (mayhem fest) was only 2 years ago but I feel like I've known them forever. I didn't know anything about KoRn before the concert. But during the show, I was blown away. Then I became obsessed with them lol I still have my KoRn concert shirt.

3. TineX avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:02 AM, TineX said:

I wish there was FV in Europe...

4. erikakorngirl83 avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM, erikakorngirl83 said:

OMG!! ForthWorth? 1998? I was totally at this show too!!!!!! How crazy is that?? I was however not on the floor but had some pretty good seats. I LOVED reading this, it took me back and plus it seems like you had an amazing experience. This was also my first korn show!! Wow, thanks for posting, I REALLY enjoyed :)

5. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

Whoa.. That's a crazy and cool story u told.

6. Corrupted avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Corrupted said:

What an awesome and memorable night that must have been for you!

7. Big Shark avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Big Shark said:

Awesome story, really well told :P!

8. Gloria420 avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Gloria420 said:

That was the best story ever!!! Reminds me of the time I snuck in backstage and got to sit and talk to the members of Kittie!!!! I got bullied by the yellow bellied dudes but I'm a girl so they weren't too harsh and I lied and told them I got invited in!!!!! They believed me!!!! Ha ha

Gloria

9. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:53 AM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

2 Tha Extent In Which U Described That Night Truly Lets Me Knw It Was AWESOME!!!!, Thanx 4 Sharing That Memory ;-]

10. Wind Dancer avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Wind Dancer said:

I do not feel you got carried away! :)

Thank you for sharing your experience, I really enjoyed reading it, and of course the ones prior! You are REAL!

Callie