1. Faust avatar

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Faust said:

You guys......You make me remember why I am a member here. I have NEVER met any of you people before, but you are just so nice. I love that. I love KoRn fans. Twisted Transistor thank you sooooo much!!!!! Thank you to all of you, but look at what she wrote. Wooot wooooooooot! Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!!!
    I was not trying to bring down any heat upon this Chica tha I desire at all. I know that I came across in a Negative light, but I am still utterly mad for her. So.....take it easy on her at least. I know there are more people out there and yadda yadda bloopity dooo. But she is the one I WANT. There are plenty of woman kicking in my door at the moment, and I give then all time, but she is the goal. The one I strive for and have been thinking of for 19 years. I am not going to give up so easily. I think it is a test or something to see if I am right for her, or she is really the One that I am after.
    This is a total redneck analogy: Does a Hunter give up on a Buck that they have been on the trail of after the trail runs cold? No. Thed find the trail and they find the Deer and they fire a razor tipped arrow right into the Heart of the beast. While I realize that is a totally sick and loony way to put it, I feel it is apt. APT I SAY!!!! Also it is my 3rd night with little sleep, so I am a little buggy and knows not what I say. Also, I was not trying to sound arrogant earlier when I was talking about lots of chicks wanting me, it is a rare opporitunity for this Old ass Dork's when a BUNCH of girls are into me, so I feel the need to gloat. So....Gloat gloat gloat. That word does not even look like a word.....gloat. Love you all! Peace out, Ninjas.

2. HiveR avatar

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM, HiveR said:

sending virtual hug
    *hug* :)

3. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Twisted Transistor said:

*hug* You are a real man, I know because of reading many of your blogs & comments for couple of years now
    Take it on the run, she does not deserve you,
    Consider this time more of a period of self growth do not let it get you down. There is a real woman out there for you. Hey, I am available! ;). Sending you many hugs!

4. Faust avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Faust said:

God, how I love you people.

5. eva avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM, eva said:

What a bitch! It's something those girls. They always give mixed signals that end up screwing you over. Trust me, I would know. Being a girl has forced me to be around way too many other females. Maybe you and her just weren't meant to be like pandemonim23 said? Well, anyhow, you shouldn't be embarrassed. Not at all. You threw yourself out there, you did what you've wanted to do since your wee high school days, and even though it kicked you in the face and jabbed your face in a broken glass bottle, you lifted a big weight off your chest. It's going to be hard, but you HAVE to let her go. Take your mind off of her. Don't get lovey-dovey. If she chases you when you give her the cold shoulder, then go in for the kill like you did the other day. Otherwise, she's not worth you getting stress wrinkles over.

6. Figure09 avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Figure09 said:

damn!

7. ZackaryVS avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM, ZackaryVS said:

I would give you a hug but I don't live in Texas... maybe a virtual hug?

*hug*

8. pandemonium23 avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM, pandemonium23 said:

I know she was the girl of your dreams, but maybe this was meant to be, maybe there is someone else in this world that is waiting to find you!

9. avangardeify avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM, avangardeify said:

What a story! Maybe she's scared to admit her feelings just like some people are scared of being happy. It's not on purpose, it's just some kind of self protection I guess. I keep fingers crossed for you that everything will turn out fine. After waiting so long you definately deserve it! All the best (and let us know). xox

10. Faust avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Faust said:

Thanks, JayJay. You have a great outlook on life.
    I have asked her out a few other times, but she at least had a reason why she could, or would not go before. This time she flat out ignored me. Ouch.