1. lucyhasissues avatar

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:27 AM, lucyhasissues said:

Sorry to hear! It will get better and the sadness you're feeling will go away. :(

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM, jayjay said:

HEY KATE,HEARD YOUR BAD NEWS,BUT YOUR PROBABLY GONNA GET SICK OF HEARING THIS,MAYBE,BUT IT DOSE GET EASER"R,HOPE YOUR O.K,AND YOU WILL FIND SOME ONE SPECIAL,COULD BE TOMORROW, OR WHEN YOUR LEAST EXSPECTING IT.TAKE CARE AND SPEAK SOON..LOL.JJ....

3. Faust avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Faust said:

In 1997 I met this girl and we fell in love. She moved to California in 2000. I followed here a few months later. We moved in togather and eventually moved back home to Texas. Everything seemed pretty cool. Then one day I get a call at work from her, telling me that she won't be able to pick me up when my shift is done. She won't tell me why. I figure its something bad and she doesn't want to tell me when I am at work. All day long I am thinking my Kitty got killed or something, so I run home from the bus stop. I enter out house and my first impression is that we were robbed. Everything except for our bed is gone. Then I see a note pinned to the door. It starts out "Dear John." The year was 2004. Seven years.
    Loved one day, and abandoned the next day. Never got a clear answer on why this all happened. I just figure its because she wants to fuck other people, cause exactly one week to the day after she left, she was banging my ugly next door neighbor. Sorry for ranting. I am still bitter.

4. Katie Levy avatar

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Katie Levy said:

Thanks a ton. Its so upsetting and confusing but it will hopefully clear up eventually..

5. Igo4KORN avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Igo4KORN said:

Sorry, Katie, That does suck...its a terrible feeling and hurts a lot.. been there myself. Keep busy with friends, family, and school. (I know ..its easy for me to say because I am not you) Its like your heart was pulled out and stepped on and the hardest part of breaking up is letting go of that piece of your heart.. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

6. Katie Levy avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Katie Levy said:

Thanks man it just sucks so much

7. pfloydmaster avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:15 AM, pfloydmaster said:

Sorry to hear...been there, done that. Head up tho...time to move forward.