1. KoRnChiK18 avatar

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 6:44 PM, KoRnChiK18 said:

Well we had a long talk about our relationship. He was telling me that he was taking his frustrations out on me while he was sick. It was his ulcer that was causing him problems and he was extremely dehydrated. He's doing a whole lot better now. Made me breakfast before work the other day. I think we're both going to have to work on our relationship. And set a time couple a times a week to just sit and talk since we're starting to both get busy with work. :(

2. Rattw1 avatar

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Rattw1 said:

I think your man needs a wake up call hun...
    tell him its time he works out whats important
    to him and he's needs to pull his weight and to treat you with a biot more respect...
    And show his love for you

3. CSF84 avatar

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 7:13 AM, CSF84 said:

I wouldn't say better than our other KoRn family members ... Unfortunately I think something' wrong with HIM and not you !
    Love.

4. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

Aw I feel for you. Sounds like a bad time in your life. I was just wondering what are his symptoms? How is he sick? I mean he's seen two doctors and they say nothing is wrong with him...? depression maybe? And he's so sick that he's ready to push you around and threaten u....? Idk but it seems to me like he is actually being the lazy and mean one...sorry. He needs you to wake him up for work- which doesnt seem to pan out. And he doesnt help you clean you guy's house.. I think you should take a step back and quit doing his share of things. Let him know your only human and can only handle so much work and household chores, and what not, in a day. I think if your situation doesnt get any better or worsens you should DEF move back with your parents and save up some money and move out when u saved enough. In the mean time he needs to prove himself worthy of sharing a life with you. Thats my honest opinion and advice. I hope things get better though and you guys work it out.

5. marycha624 avatar

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 1:13 AM, marycha624 said:

sweety nothing is wrong with u .. you're don't have luck now... but be patient it will come ... i have like that like that rly often ... but I'm strong and I'm throw this ...
    u should talk with your bf how u feel and find some way to fix that...
    I hope u will find solution :)
    greetings Mary

6. Tamar avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Tamar said:

If he pushes you, he's gone. No one should use physical force to get what they want. Also, it sounds like he expects you to do everything for him and yet won't support you. That is not healthy. Please, don't allow yourself to be abused in a relationship. Get out and care for yourself. None of us here would want you to be hurt.

7. Kahlana avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Kahlana said:

I know I don't know you, But it sounds like your guy isn't treating you right. If I were you I'd consider taking a break from the relationship to think if it's worth it. Especially if he's saying things like hitting you or doing anything that scares you. I know living with your parents isn't ideal even with the best parents,but it's still better than getting threatened. ps there's nothing wrong with you dear but sounds like your guy needs to wise up a bit.

8. BP avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM, BP said:

Also-there is nothing wrong with you! You can make it through this.

9. BP avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:18 PM, BP said:

He could really be sick, or depressed, or just a jerk-don"t know. But he is being a bully. What helped me get out of a similar situation was thinking "What if this was happening to my mom, or my sister, or my best friend? What would I tell them to do? Would I want them to be treated like that?" The answer was no. I hope you have the strength to know you are worth more.

10. cdu avatar

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM, cdu said:

Sounds like he is very lazy and doesn't really have your best interests at heart. Is moving in with your parents the really a bad idea? Free rent could be good, bit of a break too might help make things clearer for you.