1. kfan78 avatar

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM, kfan78 said:

It's hard to see the guys working in their outside projects but the support will always be there. I am pretty sure they all know where home is ...
    KORN 4 LIFE

\m/ Keep Bangin\m/

2. Faust avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Faust said:

Yall are forgetting David's new band. I can't remember the name right now....I wonder why? Could it be that they are really, really terrible? Hmmmm.....

3. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

i do like Jdevil too

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM, jayjay said:

I agree with evea,there side projects of korn members are shit

5. Sensitive avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Sensitive said:

I love Love and death :)

6. Sensitive avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Sensitive said:

Me too man,I'm very excited for this cd, I listened and I think I'll take the original :)

7. Sensitive avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Sensitive said:

8. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

XD hahaha eva. i watched one love and death video, and it didn't really grab my attention. i just switched tabs and waited out the song, but i didn't like it that much. it was 'paralized' or 'chemicals' or something like that. as for stillwell, i havn't heard it yet, but fieldy always looks really happy in the interviews. 'fieldy's dreams' isn't something he's proud of though, and he doesn't want to promote it. got that from an akward interview on youtube. i havn't heard fear and the nervous system yet, but i want to, it looks cool.

9. cdu avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM, cdu said:

Yeah, Love & Death will be awesome.
    Fieldy's other band was Fieldy's Dreams, I never got into it.

10. eva avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM, eva said:

I actually am the opposite of you. I can't stand Love & Death. Sorry Head but you and your buddies look like a bunch of fools wearing eyeliner and naming your song "I W8 FOR U" like a bunch of teenage girls. I haven't heard Stillwell though. I'm really interested in hearing what Fieldy on guitar sounds like.