1. Menta avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Menta said:

is hard only at first, then the body gets used. but not only difficult physically. socially to. My country also has a reputation for having very good meat, and is the main meal. when we go out to eat at a restaurant, almost always end up where there is only meat, and very few vegetarian options. but the benefits of maintainig a healty and friendly diet are more valuable.

2. MissKorn avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:24 AM, MissKorn said:

hi, i'm vegetarian (and i don't wear fur or leather i say that because a lot of vegetarian wear it) i'd like to explain why i became vegetarian but i'm really sorry, english is not my mother tongue so it would be very difficult for me. Being vegetarian in France is not really easy 'cause it's the country of good meals, it's like being against our country lol which is stupid. I think it's not very easy to be vegan/vegetarian in US as well..

glad that you creat such a topic manta ;)

3. eva avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:07 AM, eva said:

Not being able to eat wheat or dairy, I need meat or else I'd be living off of only fruits and vegetables. I give you lots of props though for being a vegetarian! That's not easy.

4. FallingAwayFromMe avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:52 AM, FallingAwayFromMe said:

nice there.. it have been on my mind for actully som years now.. but it havent happend =/ dunno why.. i hate eating stuffs from the animals, it makes me kinda sick everytime i think about it, but i still eat it.. its wierd...

5. Menta avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Menta said:

thats very good! what more you avoid?

6. Menta avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Menta said:

hi! personally, I think is not necessary to eat the meat of other animals. Plants give us everything we needed. but it is not an easy decision. at least I'm not ready to stop eating things that carry eggs and milk, I do not feed a lot of those things, but sometimes ended up doing it.

7. Andy Chavarin avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Andy Chavarin said:

Vegetarian here for three years starting 2/22/13 :) although, I can say I much of a fan anymore, well at least of the new material... but I absolutely love everything behind Path of Totality.

8. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

lol. no way. i like me some meat. odd cuz im an animal lover too, but. oh well, what can i say?

9. Sensitive avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Sensitive said:

I try to balance a little of everything we say, I try to avoid things that are bad:)

10. avangardeify avatar

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:12 AM, avangardeify said:

why did you choose to be a vegetarian? i do eat meat but i think i could live without. ;)