1. Faust avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Faust said:

Sometimes my posts don't don't go through when I post them, either. It usually happens with my longer ones, though. I I agree with Wind Dancer; I don't think that it is the moderators,I think it is a problem with the website. Bummer.

2. mikaylanykolesmith avatar

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM, mikaylanykolesmith said:

I have to agree with you..it's still shocking to this day that something like that can happen...I guess some will never understand.
    to be honest I hope he at least can except the fact that he f***ed up big time! and could lose his life for it..

3. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM, RUBENRCKS said:

it is just the beginning of a wave right? and not really the beggining but like history repeating itself, is it ?

4. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM, RUBENRCKS said:

not DD b safe at school, u r doing right ! mind your own bussiness, then on your own, later on, u might want to know whats going on in the world, u r allright, fear not, b safe , b good, b advised from your mom,like u do. u r very smart

5. Wind Dancer avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Wind Dancer said:

Hey I forgot to hand if you are having problems posting, give groundcrtl a shout, I do not feel it is a moderator deleting you out, I feel it something else :)

6. Wind Dancer avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Wind Dancer said:

I live right in the middle of it all. I see the Theater from my place of employment

Aurora, has always breed the worst of the worst, it is the armpit of Colorado. The crime rate is so much higher here, versus other suburbs of Denver. I know as soon as my employer relocates, which I hope is soon, I am getting out of the armpit; feeling a little safer.

The only thing I suggest in helping these victims of the senseless crime is to hold your head high, (because they cannot), send positive vibes across the miles to help them endure, and most of all do not allow the vicious person to win, keeping us inside. I do not know, this is just what I am trying to do for myself to keep me sane through it all.

7. Figure09 avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Figure09 said:

is that the 1 where kids went into the school and shot evrybody up? i dont watch the news

8. Katie Levy avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Katie Levy said:

The Colorado shooting is really buggin me too..