1. Ordogirl avatar

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Ordogirl said:

As someone who's lost a friend to suicide, let me just say that it hurts more people than you can ever imagine. Trust me, the world is a much better place with you in it. I don't know you, and I know that.

2. hylianux avatar

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:35 PM, hylianux said:

i've thought about it, and even wanted to do it once...

i didn't have the courage to follow through with it.

i was saved by religion i think, but mostly when i'm going through bouts of depression, i listen to the issues album.

3. Katrrin avatar

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Katrrin said:

I'm not afraid of dying, I think this is the way to the next level, with all the difficulties we have to face, I listen to korn when I have a bad day, this music has always rescued me from septic tank often comes what we believe we should remember abt that..

4. Kinon avatar

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Kinon said:

I believe in life after death, and that everyone goes to heaven regardless cuz God doesn't judge them for their lifetime, so yup, I'd take some sleepy time pills fo sho. But i AGREE Korn (I almost wrote Kron) makes my feeler booboo all better

5. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

alone i break always fixes it.....

6. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:22 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

yes. but i'm afraid of death....dying..... it makes me depressed. but it's still comforting? oh, i'm a wierdo....

7. serotonin13 avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM, serotonin13 said:

I dont find it comforting, but I do constantly contemplate it.

8. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM, RUBENRCKS said:

everybody has and is, we all know want to know what lies beyond.... haha i better find out naturally in a hundred years, when things go bad i say to myself this also shall pass, and try to ignore it, i like Tamar answer, let the light inside of you shine it is allways there, let it burn. i guess we are what we think in a way very close to reality in a slow motion track, first we think, and then we feel according to our thoughts,then we act,according to our feelings,then we gather,mingle like birds of the same feather flock...and if you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel maybe is... because you are the light...

9. SuicidalAngel avatar

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM, SuicidalAngel said:

I cut myelf until my bed sheets are bloodsoaked

10. SuicidalAngel avatar