1. Elf3 avatar

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Elf3 said:

Thank you so much for that, Jubes. I enjoyed reading that, and you are right. To add to what you said, it's not Him that strays from us. It's us that strays from Him.

2. JuBes avatar

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM, JuBes said:

It is unfortunate that people who hate on Christianity always bring up the "If god is so loving, why does God let bad things happen?" argument. We live for god, he does not live for us. He gave us free will to live life, go through its trials, and prove our faith.

And on the topic of Jesus's death, too many non-Christians, and many Christians themselves focus on how Jesus died rather than what he taught. If a person believes in his existence or not, Jesus is a role model for how life should be lived. Simplicity, Love and Humbleness.

"As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. .......Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father"

3. Faust avatar

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Faust said:

No problem Elf. I've noticed that Eva likes to push people's buttons on this site.
    You should not appologize to her for being yourself, though. You is what you is and she is what she is.
    It's her problem that she is bothered. KoRn is an all accepting band and it has an all accepting Community, and it aint your fault that people can't handle that. I would NEVER appologize to someone who gets bent out of shape for saying what my heart is telling me to say, even if they get offended.
    But I do think that Eva has a right to express what she is feeling, too.
    Never give up, never surrender.

4. Elf3 avatar

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Elf3 said:

Thank you Faust, I appreciate your acceptance and comment. Eva, I'm sorry if I've offended you. I just wanted to express my feelings about that event.

5. Elf3 avatar

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Elf3 said:

6. eva avatar

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM, eva said:

Do we have to get all religious here?

7. Faust avatar

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Faust said:

That is great! Stick up for your beliefs. I am not a Christian but I would never come and trash talk someone who is. Christian values and morals are great when people actually follow them, and I believe in good morals and values, and treating others with the respect that you want in return. That's good stuff.