1. SAFLove avatar

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:10 AM, SAFLove said:

i finsihed it

2. SAFLove avatar

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM, SAFLove said:

the essence i feel so far is what life is meant to be.. the love of your dad , the trips to wrk, that companionship that love.. that heart. seems so good. i havent read all yet~

3. pandemonium23 avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM, pandemonium23 said:

I understand how you feel completely, the only difference is my dad is a cocaine and meth addict....you need to continue writing, because you will help many people, they will know that they are not alone.

4. Elf3 avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Elf3 said:

You guys are really amazing. I love you all and I really really really appreciate your comments. You make me feel incredibly motivated.
    <3 <3 <3

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 6:37 AM, jayjay said:

That was very reminiscent of my early years in life! That demons piss "Alcohol" can do funny things to your mind, Because it did the very same thing to my family, And the only reason they stayed together was for me & my brother. My dad is 74 this year & mum is 71 and for some strange reason there still together. Hope you have found an alterative way then cut your self these days, I was bullied a bit & use to put my fist through windows to ease the pain. strange how time has gone so fast,looking back at it. Hope you are some what happy now.=)

6. mlukec avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM, mlukec said:

Elfy,

That was REALLY beautiful. I hope you write a memoir. You have the talent, dear, for telling stories in a way that takes the reader there. Thank you for sharing!! And, this is Stephen King talking, too!!

Luke

7. BP avatar

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:11 PM, BP said:

I wish I could reach out and give you a hug-and tell you I'm glad you are a survivor-thank you for sharing in such an honest and beautiful way.