1. xpandora88x avatar

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM, xpandora88x said:

JayJay, hell yeah they are! It's rare for me to take a photo at the right time like that, so I was so happy when I actually took that shot of the band headbanging all together. =]

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:20 PM, jayjay said:

You timed it just right, They are all giving it there all in the classic head banging style. Oh yeh.=)

3. xpandora88x avatar

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM, xpandora88x said:

JayJay, I hope you get to see them live around your area soon! And thanks. =] I took a lot of pictures at the show, but I wanted to use that one because it's just awesome. Plus, it's the beginning of their performance during "Blind".

4. xpandora88x avatar

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM, xpandora88x said:

Frenchi, hell yeah, it was definitely one of the best shows I've seen with Korn in years since I've first seen them back in 2002. Yes, I so can't wait to see them again, and I hope it's soon!

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM, jayjay said:

You girls & guys are making me so pissed off, & your so lucky to see them with there new stuff! I am hoping they will do a world tour so I can see them in my country.(WALES), Or GB, Hopefully. Great photo, Thamxs.

6. frenchi avatar

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 6:13 AM, frenchi said:

I was at that show as well and it was the best show I've been to since I started going to their shows in 2007. I can't wait til they come back again!

7. xpandora88x avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM, xpandora88x said:

Yeah, I agree. I've always loved David's voice, but it's nothing compared to Jonathan's! Jonathan has this voice that it's like no other, at least to me it is. There are so many bands out there that sound a like, and Korn/Jonathan aren't one of them. They have a unique taste to their music, and I love it!

8. xpandora88x avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM, xpandora88x said:

You're entitled to you opinions, so it's cool. I still love David Draiman and Disturbed (even though I faded away from them for a while), and I really liked Device. But, he and his 2 bands aren't as good as Korn and the guys will ever be! I could think of so many bands that I'd love to see Korn tour with.

9. eva avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM, eva said:

God, David Draiman sucks, and Device is just another bad hard rock group. Korn needs to get a more promising opener. I think they'd do really good with Mnemic. SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS ALERT

10. Silent Metal avatar

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Silent Metal said:

That would have been a good show, i love David Draiman's voice almost as much as i love Jon's