1. ashes_ashes_ avatar

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 5:30 AM, ashes_ashes_ said:

I love it, it sounds amazing.. it took a little to get used to it but now I'm in love with it!

2. DerdriueBurden avatar

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM, DerdriueBurden said:

I love it, it's just so different and they really pulled it off great

3. Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez avatar

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Marlon RockoRner Cifuentes Lopez said:

well for me its cool cause not it another fake style, its ones of kind of music that when listenning you says fuck! it cool hehehe but more of the fans dont like it! but to me it cool!!:)

4. WR avatar

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM, WR said:

I like the dubstep sound the guitars just need to be louder if they try something like that again. Hope the next album is so heavy it makes the world stop spinning LoL!

5. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

i loved it!!!! i never even heard 'dubstep' before this, but now i'm hooked! (yeah, i know i live under a rock)

6. Mr.guitar avatar

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Mr.guitar said:

I love all songs that they came out with old or new, I'm a true KoRn fan!!!! I'm currently working on buying every single song that they came out with. KoRn ROCKS!!!!!!!!

7. serotonin13 avatar

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:56 PM, serotonin13 said:

yes it took balls to do what they did and they pulled it off

8. Indigo Flow avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Indigo Flow said:

I didn't like it, then I did like it, now I don't like it again.

9. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

LISTEN 2 CDU DAMN RIGHT!!!!

10. Big Shark avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Big Shark said:

I really liked it, happy as hell to see Korn finally deciding to have fun with music and experiment a bit. I'm hoping on their next album they'll have a few dubstep songs, most likely not all like TPOT but maybe two or three :)!